- Universal Testing Machine
- Side roll manual tester
Side roll manual tester
Product origin :China
Delivery time :10 days
Supply capacity :1000
Feature of the push pull gauge
1. LED double figures with backlit display.
2. USB data interface, support hot-plug.
3. Set the max and min deviation, and free to select the alarm mode within limits and external limit.
4. The screen can be 180°flipped.
5. Three kind of units N、kgf、lbf can be free conversion, and also can bespoke other units such as gf、tonf、KN etc
6. With peak keeping function, the peak automatically discharge and time discharge can be set freely.
7. Side roll manual tester can permanently store 10 groups test reports and automatically calculate our the peak, valley, average and etc in the test report.
8. The power-saving functions shutdown automatically while no operation and automatically backlight.
9. Use the specified software on the PC can store, deliver, review and print the test curve data.
10. And side roll manual tester can combine with all kind of racks to achieve many kind of test.
Side roll manual tester applicable to all kind of finished products, semi-finished products, and the test such as push-pull test of the materials, insertion extract force test, destructive test. And side roll manual tester can combine with all kind of racks and the jigs into a small testing machine for different purposes. Also equipped with digital calipers to show the specimen deformation, measure the relationship between specimen deformation and force.
The rack using the trapezoidal screw drives, and has the characteristic manual operation, simple and stable, position limits. Side roll manual tester is a type of economical push pull force. Small size, high accuracy and effective cost are its characteristic.
1. Open the machines everyday periodically.
2. Operated by the specialist.
3. Side roll manual tester and accessories must be deposit in the dry environment.
4. After testing the accessories should be added wiping grease rust, and remove the rust great before test.
5. When the test finished, the power should be closed to avoid any accident.